Signing Up to become a contributing pilot on the VReel platform is quick and easy.
First of all, make sure that you have thoroughly read through the terms and conditions of the platform as well as the ones specific to contributors. Once you have done this and agree to all of our terms, then you are ready to sign up!
- Click the big “Sign Up” button in the top righthand side of the page
- Select: I would like to “Upload” on the sign up form
- Enter all of your details, be sure to pick a good username as this will be your publicly displayed name
- Choose a password that has 6 or more characters
- Make sure that the passwords match
- Accept terms and conditions
- Click “Sign Up”
Congratulations! You’ve just successfully created a Contributing Pilot account.
Now it’s time to upload your first video
When you upload videos, they will first be sent to an admin for approval, at which point you will receive any feedback that we think is necessary to get the videos to the best possible standard. If your videos don’t need to be changed, they will be approved and put live onto the platform.
To upload your videos:
- Click the “Upload Video” button in the top righthand side of the screen
- Click the “Browse Video” button to find the video file on your computer
- Select the file and let the uploader work its magic
- Wait for the notifications saying that the file has been successfully uploaded
- Once the file has been successfully uploaded, the ‘Title’ & ‘Location’ fields will become active
- Fill in the ‘Title’ field with relevant keywords: e.g. “Reversing Beach Mallorca Palma Sand Sea Waves Summer”
- Next add the location.
[Note: if the location does not show immediately, delete a couple of characters, wait a few seconds and then try again.]
- Next click the “Publish” button – if you get a notification “Video Successfully Published” then the video is now ready for moderation by an admin.